This expansive thatched-roof residence is nestled within a lush, park-like garden featuring a sparkling pool and picturesque mountain vistas. Equipped with backup power for uninterrupted comfort during loadshedding, this home boasts an open-concept layout that bathes it's interior with natural light, evoking a cozy and welcoming ambiance. Moreover, the meticulously tended garden provides a serene sanctuary, offering an escape from the daily hustle and bustle, making it an idyllic spot for relaxation and rejuvenation.
With a total of six bedrooms, each is graced with its own private en-suite bathroom. Three of these bedrooms grant captivating views of the majestic mountains, while the remaining three offer peaceful perspectives of the courtyard or garden. The well-appointed kitchen is outfitted with contemporary appliances and features a spacious dining area, perfect for hosting memorable family gatherings. The bedrooms are generously proportioned and exude distinctive character, offering plush beds and ample storage options. The bathrooms are appointed with modern fixtures and exude an atmosphere of luxury and relaxation.
Whether you find yourself lounging by the pool, savoring a meal on the inviting patio, or embarking on adventures in the nearby mountains, this residence promises a tranquil and inviting retreat for all its guests.
Indoor fireplace (wood burning)
Swimming pool (fenced)
WIFI at the main house (strongest signal in veranda area)
Built-in braai (wood/charcoal burning)
Fully equipped kitchen
Secure estate with resort access
Cleaning is included Monday to Saturday. The awesome onsite staff members will greet you upon arrival and assist you with your bags.
Location, location, location!
This idyllic home is a private residence located in Champagne Sports Resort and therefore offers guests one of the best locations in the greater Central Drakensberg area. You are a couple of minutes drive away from a diverse number of activities, restaurants and shops. You also have access to enjoy the estate at your leisure which has an onsite restaurant, lush 18-hole golf course, spa and amenities for kids.
Cycle tracks, hot air ballooning, zip line, horse riding, mountain climbing, Bird of Prey Centre, Reptile Centre, golf, tennis and bowls available nearby.
Lots of great restaurants, cafes and shops within an approximate 10km/15km radius.
This property is protected by Just Be Lekker, the travel reputation platform. Guests must either pay a R10,000 refundable security deposit or a R800 non-refundable damage waiver to secure the property and should expect contact from Just Be Lekker to verify the booking.
While the security deposit/damage waiver will be processed 1 day before check-in, we advise you to complete the Just Be Lekker verification process as soon as possible to avoid any complications with your booking.
Check-in time - is no earlier than 3pm (unless prior arranged in writing).
Check-out time - is no later than 10am.
- No smoking inside the property (this includes cigarettes, and note that hubbly bubbly is not permitted on the premises).
- Noise to be kept to a minimum & no loud music after 10pm. No tailgating at the main gate (fines apply).
- The accommodation is for short-term residential rentals. It is not for parties, receptions, meetings, functions, commercial use, or guests above the registered number.
- All damages/fines are for the guests account.
- Guests to take care of and respect property at all times.
- Guests are to leave the premises as they found it in a tidy and orderly fashion.
- Property contents, including swimming towels, are not to be removed from the property under any circumstances.
- The maximum number of people permitted to reside on the property is 12 people in the main house and 2 adults in the Cottage.
- When braaing or having an outside fire at the firepit, the coals/fire must be doused with water and covered with the metal drum provided.
- Use of the property and swimming pool is entirely at your own risk during occupancy of Champagne Manor. The gate of the swimming pool is to be kept closed at all times for safety reasons.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- No rental guests under the age of 25 years permitted unless accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Use of the games and sporting equipment (putters, bowls, corn hole etc.) is permissible but must be treated with respect and replaced where it was found after use.
- All damages, spilling of drinks, as well breakages of glasses, crockery, missing cutlery etc. is to be reported to the staff immediately, who in turn will report such damage/breakage to the respective owner.
- Any damages to the property, furniture, equipment etc. caused by guests during their stay shall be replaced/made good at the cost of said guests.
- Strictly no smoking or vaping inside the house or cottage or on the enclosed patio.
- For safety reasons, the gas bottle for the gas braai on the patio needs to be fully closed after braaing. When using the gas braai, it is advisable to open the glass stacking doors and side doors to allow for cross ventilation, thereby avoiding smoke smell permeating and lingering through the house.
- Our staff work tirelessly to prepare the home and make it comfortable for everyone. All gratuities are gratefully received by them for their hard work and diligence. Kindly place any gratuities directly into the Gratuities jar which is to be found on the bar shelf. Staff are then responsible for collecting and sharing equally amongst themselves.
-No additional guests over and above those staying on the premises are allowed, without the prior approval of the owner.
-Respect to be shown to the staff at all times.
-Caution to be taken when making fires in any of the fireplaces due to the high risks associated with thatch.
- All cushions which have been taken outdoors should be brought back inside and not left outside overnight.
- Firewood is not provided during your stay. If firewood and fire - lighters are required, they can be purchased at your own cost from Thokoza at the entrance to the hotel, or from Cedarwood or locals.
-All guests are to strictly comply with Champagne Sports Resorts rules and regulations.
- Monkeys are becoming a big problem (and the resort chalets). All guests are to ensure that monkeys cannot gain access to the house and cottage and destroy any items.
-Use of the Man Cave is exclusively for the owners and or their guests. Rental guests are not permitted to make use of the Man Cave during their stay.
- Use of the laundry is strictly for owner use only. The staff are not permitted to do any hand laundry for rental guests either. A laundry facility is available at the Cedarwood Shopping Center opposite the main entrance to the resort.
There is back-up power during loadshedding.
In case of a late check-in after 7pm on Saturdays to Thursdays and 10pm on Fridays, a standard late check-in fee of R750 will apply.
Documentation and processes
We require all documentation and processes to be completed before 12pm the day prior to check-in. Failure to do so will result in a late penalty fee of R350 and the risk of your booking being cancelled without a refund.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pool & spa facilities
Parking & facilities
Gated-Community, Parking available , Private Garden
Children welcome, Pets not allowed, Smoking not allowed, Suitable for elderly or infirm , Wheelchair accessible
Kitchen & dining
Gas BBQ, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator , Toaster
Golf course view, Mountain , Resort
Bathroom & laundry
Bathroom & Laundry, Bed linen, Hair dryer, Shower, Towel set, Bathtub , Washbasin
Heating & cooling
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Pets not allowed
Smoking not allowed
Suitable for elderly or infirm
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM